Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bleach Ch. 382 - The United Front - Discordeque Mix

*SPOILER ALERT!! CAUTION!!*
Review:

This chapter wasn't the worst. Unohana realising that Ichigo's reiatsu is at Captain level when he is only at half strength wasn't the biggest surprise. We knew that he was the strongest of them all from the very beginning. I like that fact that humour is being brought back in the chapters. For example, Unohana's reiatsu compared to Ichigo's when they were travelling back to Karakura town. These small hints of humour make a chapter.

The highlight of this chapter for me was Byakuya and Kenpachi taking down Yammy. I love the fact that they are both so full of themselves that they don't think they are suited to give the final blow to Yammy. Of course Yammy getting up again didn't make things easier. I like how they finished off Yammy in the end. A very good finish and very satisfying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters