Thursday, November 12, 2009

Naruto Ch. 471 - Tailed Beast, Version 2

Review

So after two weeks of waiting we finally get to see Killerbee's and Kisame's fight. To tell you the truth, I'm a little disappointed. I was looking forward to see some cool Suiton (Water Techniques) in action from the both of them. But no. Didn't see any of that happening. Samehada's evolution was alright, but I think a little over dramatic. What happened to using good old fashioned jutsu to kicking each other's butt?? Nope instead they rely on their swords to grow and protect them from incoming chakra (Well in Kisame's case anyway).

Kisame's transformation wasn't half bad, but am I the only one who is getting sick of seeing everyone transform into something?? I mean Kishi, it's time to pull a new rabbit out of the hat. If you keep going on like this Naruto will dissolve before the end of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters