Friday, August 28, 2009

Bleach Ch. 371 - Kingdom of Hollows


Summary

Barragan calls Omeda and Soi Fon insects whom he'll never forget. A flashback comes after that explaining that Barragan was once known as King that his own fracción worshipped. Aizen, Gin and Tousen then approach Barragan, offering him more power, but he promptly declines causing Aizen, Gin and Tousen to demonstrate their power by attacking the fracción. Finally, back in the present, Barragan is killed by Omeda's ageing arm. Stark finally states that Arranacar are not the type to avenge each other.


Review

At the start of this chapter I thought 'Finally, the old geezer is dead so we can get back to the rest of the story.' Unfortunately, that wasn't really the case. Instead we got another flashback of an Arrancar we just want to see dead. I must say though, it was interesting to find out that Barragan was once the King of Hueco Mundo. I did enjoy that this chapter showed how Aizen overthrew the previous king.


I am glad that another Arrancar is down for the count. Moving on to another fight is just what we all need. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Stark fight again in the next chapter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters