Thursday, August 27, 2009

Naruto Ch. 461 - Kumogakure vs. Hawk


Summary

Sasuke attacks the Raikage and his team head on. While Kumogakure fights back with some sweet water and ice moves, Sasuke is able to repel them by using lighting based jutsu. As Kumogakure launches an illusion in hopes of immobilising Sasuke, he sees through it using the Sharingan. Though he saw through it, the Raikage attacks Sasuke but Jugo and Suigetsu save him just in time. Meanwhile, back with the four other kages, Danzo has lost all trust and reveals his plan on gathering all villages to make the ninja world as one. Gaara stands up for himself and his village in front of the rest of the kages, surprising the others. Back with the Kumogakure vs. Hawk fight, Jugo has gone into killer mode and the fight continues.


Review

This chapter seemed to be a small fill in to set up the next chapter. I enjoyed watching Sasuke take them all head on without any plan at all, but that technique will only get him so far. I think he's going to have to think his moves through if he really wants to survive. I was happy to see that Suigetsu and Jugo still have his back, but couldn't he at least say thank you??


I'm glad that Danzo has lost all of the other Kages trust. I'm not really following his plan, but I'm sure he has more tricks up his sleeve and is not ready to give up just yet. What I really enjoyed in this chapter was seeing Gaara stand up for himself and his village. He's been taking a lot of crap from the rest of the Kages and it was nice to finally see him show them that he is still a leader, and a great one at that.


I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Seeing Jugo in his killer mode at the end of the chapter was a great cliffhanger. I just hope the fight doesn't drag on forever. I was a little disappointed that Naruto and Madara's (Tobi's) talk didn't happen so hopefully they appear in the next chapter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters