Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bleach Ch. 379 - No True Answer

*SPOILER ALERT! READ WITH CAUTION!*

Review

Firstly I must compliment the colour spread that was included in this chapter. I loved the Halloween theme as I'm sure many other readers did. This chapter basically continues on with the Yami vs. Ichigo fight. Although now Ichigo is finding it harder and harder to control his hollow mask as it's getting heavier and heavier. Honestly, we all saw it coming that something was going to happen so that Ichigo wouldn't be able to battle Yammy at 100%. I am glad that we get to see Ichigo fight again, god knows it's been too long but am I the only one who wants this arc to be over and done with?? I mean it's been going on for ages! Times up already, time to move on to the next arc.

I must say that at least this fight isn't developing as slowly as the others did. I'm glad there's a little more plot to this fight. I'm glad that Kenpachi and Byakuya finally turned up. Hopefully with those two there Yami can finally be finished off and we can all move on with our lives.


***FYI to all my readers, I decided to stop writing summaries for these chapters because it doubles the amount of work I have to do and lately I need to cut down on my leisure time as exams are coming up. So if enough readers really want them then I may bring back the summaries for each chapter but for now I'll just be writing summaries for anime's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters