Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Piece Ch. 561 - Luffy vs. Mihawk

*SPOILERS AHEAD!!! READ WITH CAUTION!!!*

Review

Well Oda never fails to disappoint does he? We never thought that we'd be seeing Luffy vs. Mihawk, he was always Zoro's opponent. But now? Even though it wasn't a huge fight it was enough to take our breath away. I like the fact that we also got updates on the other fights as well. Such as Crocodile vs. DoFlamingo, even though it was only a page and a half, we still get the feeling as if this war is going somewhere. And I'm glad that there's still humour involved like Buggy getting trapped in Crocodile's "Sables". Ha, he doesn't have much luck does he? I must admit I was scared for Luffy for a little bit there, but Whitebeard knew exactly the right time to send one of his men in.


Of course after all that fighting, nothing could have prepared us for the ending of that chapter. And it's not that fact that Ace could get beheaded any minute. No, now a whole bunch of Kuma's (Pacifista's) have turned up, ready to execute anyone or anything in their way! For a while I was hoping that the Mugiwara crew mystically reunited and found a way to reach Luffy but when I saw that panel of Kuma's... well I just hope next week comes soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters