Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bleach Ch. 401 - Decide 3

*CAUTION SPOILERS AHEAD*

Review

Once again, everything seems to be going according to Aizen's plan. For once and for all can someone please finish this seemingly invincible man off?? Anyway as Aizen states the Hogyoku is finally beginning to understand his heart and that it's finally conscious. We learn that it was never created to separate the boundary between shinigami and hollow, rather it was created to "make real what is in the hearts of those around it". In simple English, it's designed to make dreams come true.

I found it interesting how Aizen described the hogyoku's power and how it manifested with each individual it came in contact with. Especially with Rukia. I understand now how she lost her powers and that fact that it was because she could not get over the grief of killing Shiba Kaien makes a lot of sense. I'm also happy that it cleared up how Chad and Inoue got their powers. But other than that I found Aizen went on with his explanation for way to long and the amount of pages used could have been reduced. I was also getting sick of Isshin's look of helplessness. I really want to see him fight!

Of course Ichigo bursting in doesn't help with that. But I did like the comical looks upon his face especially after such a serious scene. I was also glad that his relationship with Isshin hasn't changed as he yells "Shut up". And then, just as the Hogyokyu starts to manifest... Kubo delays it because Urahara has finally shown up to the fight. About bloody time!!! Now I know that this will probably lead to a few more explanation chapters but I hope that Urahara will save the plot, because honestly, it's all getting a bit old now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters