Friday, September 4, 2009

Bleach Ch. 372 - The Metal Cudgel Flinger

*SPOILERS AHEAD*
Summary

Love and Rose prepare to fight Stark as Love states after someone dies, it becomes a battle for revenge. Love unleashes his sword and attacks Stark head on but Stark narrowly escapes. Love notices and beats him down with his sword. Stark falls and reveals that he doesn't want to fight anymore. He now knows that Aizen won't come and save them and has lost the will to fight. Lilynette urges him to fight and finally Stark agrees. As he starts to fight back, Love pulls on his mask and attacks Stark again. Rose calls out to Love saying something is above him and it's Stark who has assembled a small army of hollow dogs.
Review

This chapter wasn't too bad. Stark battling his laziness yet again. For a moment I thought that he would be down for the count but he got up again and fought back. I liked Love's zanpakuto release and thought it would be a great match for Stark. While I did enjoy the twists that this chapter too, nothing was like the last one where Stark revealed his hollow dog army. Even though the twists were bearable this chapter, a part of me is just saying 'Get on with it' so the fights are finally over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters