Friday, September 11, 2009

Naruto Ch. 463 - Sasuke vs. Raikage

*SPOILERS AHEAD!*
Summary

The battle continues between Sasuke and the Raikage. Just when the Raikage thinks that he has delivered the final blow to Sasuke, Sasuke comes out alive and uses the Mangekyo Sharingan on the Raikage. Meanwhile, with Madara and Naruto, Madara reveals that Naruto will have to go up against Sasuke. He also reveals that his true goal is to become complete. Back with Sasuke, he uses Amaterasu against the Raikage but the Raikage gives up his left arm to try and penetrate Sasuke Amaterasu wall to defeat him.

Review

A pretty full on chapter. There was actually some action here. I found the battle between the Raikage and Sasuke are moving a little too quickly for my liking. The twists that Kishimoto made in this chapter were interesting. It actually shows that while Sasuke may be powerful, his defences are not impenetrable. Madara may have only spoken a few lines but he basically confirmed what we all knew the series was going to end up heading. Another Sasuke vs Naruto fight. Hopefully this time, complete with bigger moves so it'll be more kick ass. But it did raise another question, what does Madara want or need to become complete?? Hopefull Kishi won't let us sit on this for too long and it'll become apparent soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters