Friday, September 4, 2009

Naruto Ch. 462 - Sasuke's Dogma


*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Summary


The Raikage goes head to head against Jugo while Suigetsu attacks the Kumogakure Jounin. The Raikage manages to get in a decisive blow but Jugo counter attacks. Sasuke uses the Sharingan to create a huge genjutsu that imobilises the Jounin. Back with Madara and Naruto, Madara reveals the true story between Itachi, Sasuke and Konoha. He also states that Sasuke is a true avenger and will always choose revenge. Madara says that Sasuke turned to revenge because of the Rikudo Sage curse. He then reveals the past of both him and the first Hokage and how they were brothers. He states that Naruto and Sauke were chosen by fate and it was their destiny to follow in the footsteps of the first hokage and Madara, respectivly.





Review


Well this chapter was better than I expected. I thought it would be filled with alot more pointless fighting between Jugo and the Kumogakure. But it wasn't. What really interested me was the talk between Naruto and Madara, and the past between Madara and the first Hokage. I have to say that was a good twist. But really, how many people can Naruto and Sasuke be compared too?? First they were compared to Jiraiya and Orochimaru and now the First Hokage and Madara?? I do want Naruto and Sasuke to meet even more now that Naruto knows the truth about Itachi. Let's just hope it happens soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is dogma?

Animegal9215 said...

It's like a priciple or belief for a person/

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters