Friday, September 11, 2009

Bleach Ch. 373 - Wolves ain't howl alone

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Summary


Stark's wolves attack Love and Rose and although they defend themselves from the wolves the wolves just regenerate and keep on coming. Love explains that the wolves must be made out of ceros from Stark's gun as they keep on regenerating and says that they shouldn't come too close. A wolf then gets close to Love and explodes next to him. Stark then states that the wolves are not ordinary ceros but are made out of him and Lilynette, Just as Stark was about to finish off Love, a blade pierces through him.



Review


This chapter was a lot more quicker than the previous chapters have been and I am glad because I didn't think that Bleach was going to move for a while! I thought that Love and Rose defended themselves well but not well enough. The fact that Stark's wolves were just made out of ceros were a bit iffy for me as I didn't think they'd do that much damage so when Stark clarified that the wolves were made out of himself and Lilynette, that made a lot more sense. Still I loved the biggest twist which was Stark having a blade go through him. About time I say as I hope that this fight wraps up soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters