Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Naruto Ch. 483 - Master and Student Reunited

*CAUTION!! SPOILERS AHEAD!*
Review
Kakashi is still after Sasuke and Sakura like he was last chapter, so no change there. He finds Kiba, Akamaru, Sai and Rock Lee who have been poisoned with sleeping powder. Kakashi manages to get some information out of Kiba before he falls back into a deep sleep. Now on to Sakura. I think she did the stupidest thing trying to come after Sasuke as he obviously won't listen to her and she doesn't have the guts to kill him on her own. She couldn't even kill Karin (who, by the way, is still surprisingly alive. How??) without her conscience stopping her.

I find Sasuke really shows off how evil he has become in this chapter. I mean we always knew he was fighting for revenge but this chapter really shows how he's been consumed in a psychotic way. First of all the fact that he really was going to kill Sakura. I mean we all knew he would do it but with such intent? Kakashi intervening was the only good thing that happened to Sakura this chapter.

Next would be Sasuke's expressions and reactions on pages 14-15. Kishi has really shown that Sasuke has become consumed by his hate for Konoha and basically looks like he's becoming mentally unstable. I'm glad Kakashi stepped into the fight and made it his because I am really looking forward to it. Sasuke is already weak, he can't possibly be able to fight Kakashi, or Naruto for that matter who is heading towards them. I hope Kishi draws the fight well and doesn't pull any unbelievable stunts. Otherwise next week's chapter will be pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters