Thursday, February 4, 2010

Naruto Ch. 481 - Danzou's Death

*CAUTION SPOILERS AHEAD*

Review

So, Sasuke finally got rid of Karin. I’m happy that someone finally died, especially since it was Karin. I felt that Sasuke would eventually get rid of her as she was holding him back.

Moving on to Danzou’s story, it was interesting to see the relationship between him and Sarutobi. Danzou was obviously the underdog in their relationship so I suppose this was Kishi’s last attempt to make us feel some sort of sympathy towards him. I guess it sort of worked as his death felt more significant now that we knew a little more about him.

I didn’t like how Sakura was going to handle the Sasuke situation. She still doesn’t know that she is biting way more off than she can chew. I’m glad that Sai and the rest of the boys decided to stop her because she was have gotten owned. I really do want to know which of the Sai’s is the fake because if the one with Sakura isn’t then that would make for an interesting fight.

I’m excited to see Sasuke and Madara finally enter Konoha, definitely what I am waiting for next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters