Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bleach Ch. 384 - Can't Fear Your Own Sword

*SPOILERS AHEAD!! READ WITH CAUTION!!*
Review

So Tousen ends up using Hollowfication on himself. Not very surprising. I didn't find his Hollow mask the most creative, in fact I thought it was very bland. But it doesn't really matter what it looks like as long as it can do something worthwhile. So far, all of Tousen's 'upgraded' abilities that we saw were nothing out of the ordinary. Very plain. Maybe next chapter we'll get to see more of his new found power.

I did enjoy Hisagi's flashback. He has always been a character shrouded in mystery and it's nice that Kubo shed a little light on his character to make him seem a little more human. But I guess we've all taken a little something from this chapter. Never flashback when the enemy has a sword in his range and can stab you. Because, it will happen!

I hope the next fight isn't all "My Bankai is better so it will defeat you!!!" with no dire consequences to follow after. I would like to see tact used in the fight between Tousen and Komamura, not just charging in head first and paying for it afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters