Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Piece Ch. 566 - Fierce Attack

*SPOILERS AHEAD!! READ WITH CAUTION!!!*
Review

Luffy going up against the 3 Admirals didn't go so well for him. They all got the better of him. I guess that shows that Luffy still has a whole lot to learn about the World Government if he wants to make it to New World. Crocodile really shone here saving Ace in the way that he did. I'm intrigued by the relationship between him and DoFlamingo (other than the fact that Crocodile was once a Shichibukai). I'm looking forward to see how that fight goes, not to mention seeing Marco stand up to the 3 Admirals was amazing!

I really thought that Whitebeard's pirates would have had no hope of getting through the wall but I loved how they made it through. I absolutely loved the fact that Oars ended up carrying the ship through and that finally penetrated through the wall. It's nice to know that Luffy has more back up.

Now that Whitebeard has finally unsheathed his sword, this war is really going to get interesting. Not to mention that he has invoked both Sengoku and Garp into joining the fight now. I would love to see Whitebeard fighting the two of them off, as well as learning what Sengoku's ability actually is. Once again, Oda hasn't failed to present something brilliant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters