Friday, December 11, 2009

One Piece Ch. 567 - Marine Headquaters, Marineford - Oris Grounds

*CAUTION!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!*
Review

Ok, let me start off by saying awesome cover art!! It was colourful and quirky, just what you expect from Oda! Moving on to the actual chapter, it's great seeing Whitebeard in action like this. Also seeing his stand up to Aokiji was brilliant, it really emphasises that Luffy has got a lot to learn before he can advance. And seeing Diamond Jos stand up to Aokiji like that, I'm looking forward to that fight. I hope Oda focuses on it soon, it would be a shame to see a fight like that go to waste.

Now Luffy, I'm sorry to say but even though he has so much ambition, that can only get you so far. Sadly, Gear Second doesn't even seem to scratch his opponents anymore. He needs to find a way to take on Kizaru, and I'm hoping that way will involve Haki since he needs to learn how to master that if he wants to journey to New World.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jimbei fight. Since he said that he's decided that this will be the place he'll die, I have a feeling he's going to pull out all stops and I'm looking forward to seeing them. And finally Garp enters the fight. The legendary marine. I can't wait to see him fight, but I hope he doesn't lose sight and lets war come in front of family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters