Thursday, December 3, 2009

Naruto Ch. 474 - Hokage's Resolution

*SPOILERS AHEAD!! READ WITH CAUTION!!*
Review

So finally!! Naruto knows about Konoha's plan to eliminate Sasuke. About time I say. Sai revealing everything to Naruto brings about a breath of fresh air to the plot. Finally we all know what is going on and we can relax. Then Kakashi reveals that Sakura is most probably intending to kill Sasuke herself. I'm not sure how I feel about that bit of plot development. I understand how Sakura is tired of being the 'damsel in distress' and always having to rely on others, but to go after Sasuke?? I ask this question: What chance does she have if Naruto didn't even come close to capturing him??

I am glad that Gaara, Temari and Kankuro finally showed up to fill them in on the Kage's Summit. I hope Gaara, as well as every other character, will be able to finally persuade Naruto to let go of Sasuke. And of course there was never any doubt that Suna would protect the Kyuubi in the first place.

On the other hand, I like the sound of Kakashi for Hokage. He's strong, sensible and would do a good job in cleaning up Danzou's mess. As for Danzou, I'm intrigued by his upcoming fight with Madara. Let's just hope that it's done well and not screwed around with like the Hachibi vs. Kisame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters