Thursday, December 10, 2009

Naruto Ch. 475 - Madara's True Strength

*CAUTION SPOILERS AHEAD!!*
Review

Time for Danzou's and Madara's fight, although I was slightly disappointed that Danzou sent in his cronies to do his dirty work first. It was sort of interesting to see Fu and Torune's techniques but really, how many new techniques can we see?

I was happy to see Gaara to try and knock some sense into Naruto with the meaning of friendship. While there may not have been a lot of action in this specific part of the chapter I thought at least we got to see that Naruto was thinking things over.

Now it gets to the interesting part of the chapter. Danzou vs. Sasuke. While I still wanted to see Danzou vs. Madara, I hope that Danzou vs. Sasuke will do some justice, especially since Danzou has finally revealed his arm. I wonder what having that many Sharingan's on his arm will do. However Kishimoto goes about this in the next chapter, could make or break Naruto. I just hope he develops the fight well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Asia Engineer - Eternal Pose (Short)

About Me

My Photo
Animegal9215
I'm a full-time student and part-time reviewer of anime and manga. I try to review as much as I can but sometimes it's hard to because life catches up with me. If you have any requests of any anime/manga/video games/fanart that you would like reviewed, please send me a message and I'll review them as soon as possible!! ^_^
View my complete profile

Hit Count

free counters